EXQUISITE MEDIA is a media group focusing on the Luxury and High-End Market. Established in 2010 and currently operating offices in Bali and Jakarta with a team of professionals possessing extensive publishing & marketing backgrounds, we have six successful publications, as well as developing websites & apps, as detailed below:
ASIA DREAMS, a Quarterly High-End Lifestyle, Travel & Property magazine covering luxury lifestyle, property and travel, Asia Dreams is written for an affluent, international audience with a strong focus in Asia Pacific.
EXQUISITE TASTE, a quarterly High-End Gourmet, Food & Wine magazine. In response to the growing appetite for everything epicurean here in Asia and beyond, Exquisite Taste takes you on an incomparable culinary journey with in-depth interviews with chefs in the region, hard-to-find recipes, hot restaurant openings, exclusive dining events, top culinary designers and professionals. It is the leading High-End F&B publication in Asia Pacific.
An annual program for Bank Central Asia (BCA) called BEAUTIFUL BALI, which provides exclusive privileges for BCA’s Affluent Credit Cardholders across more than 270 select merchants featuring the very Best Hotels, Villas, Restaurants, Spas, After Hours, Entertainment, Shopping, Wine Listing and Wedding venues available in Bali.
CELEBRATE INDONESIA, which provides AMERICAN EXPRESS cardholders with exclusive privileges for Restaurants, Shopping, Spa & Wellness Centres, Activities and the Afters Hours scene in Indonesia’s growing cities of Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta and Surabaya.
DREAM & DINE, an annual handy guide book presenting the best hotel, resort and dining options in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Medan and Makassar across more than 180 selected merchants for Bank Danamon cardholders.
EXQUISITE REAL ESTATE brings in-depth knowledge of online and print media, marketing and sales experience to every property listing. Our business distribution channels and knowledge of Asia, especially Bali, Jakarta and other parts of Indonesia, provide a unique platform to reach a wider audience to Buy, Sell or Rent your property.
Travelling is a way of life, an easy solution to escape normality and experience something new to refreshes the mind. What if there’s an app to guide you in navigating new places by providing special promotions to make your travel more memorable? JELAJAH INDONESIA by BRI is here to make it all happen.
JELAJAH INDONESIA by BRI, an annual privilege programme for BRI Cardholders featuring a collection of High-End Hotels, Restaurants and Spas from 7 of Indonesia’s big cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Surabaya, Semarang, Medan and Makassar.
Don’t miss out on great deals from selected merchants around Indonesia. Download JELAJAH INDONESIA by BRI now!
Exquisite Mobile, Apps and Website Developer.
In addition to our magazines, we have also developed other businesses, which are:
- EXQUISITE EVENT ORGANISER to grow businesses. We have long lasting experience from our previous events with big brands such as HSBC, Bulgari, Panasonic, Jaguar, Land Rover, the Turkish Airlines Golf Tournament and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
- All of the above are produced to the highest standards with extensive distribution in the Asia-Pacific region and a wide readership base through our print + online channels.
- Widespread Regional content coverage with representatives in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand.
- Currently dealing with +/- 450,000 valued customers in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Large scope of publishing experience in Travel & Lifestyle, Food & Beverage, Fashion, Entertainment, Airlines, Luxury & Beauty.
- Event management experience with high-end international brands.
- Lenny Marlina Tanu
- Editorial Team
- Amanda O'Connor
- Rizky Catur Adityo
- Christian Galbraith
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers
- Heidy Zainuddin
- Etty Chandra
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Bagus Akbar
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Micco Rian
- Graphic Designer
- Arif Udin
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Evy Mariana Tanu
- Publishing Admin Manager
- Yunita Nugraheni
- Ketut Seri Dono
- Amri Suhada